The all-new TEMPUR-Ergo® ProSmart™ Base powered by Sleeptracker-AI® gives you an innovative sleep solution that can detect snoring and automatically respond, which may help reduce it,* so you don't have to be disturbed during the night. The innovative base also includes features to help you relax through soothing massage combinations that prepare your mind and body for sleep. Plus, through an easy-to-use app, you can receive personalized sleep coaching with insights and expert-level analytics to help track and improve your sleep quality over time.
*Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning.
- Automatic Snore Response: The TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base Snore Response™ automatically senses snoring and raises your head to a position which may help reduce it.*
- Ultimate Calming Experience: SoundScape™ Mode is an immersive experience that allows you to both hear and feel sound through the mattress. By connecting devices that use Bluetooth® wireless technology, you can choose sounds or even songs to help you relax for sleep.
- Relaxed Mind And Body: Wind Down™ is a preset program option that cycles through different base positions and soothing massage types so you can calmly and comfortably drift off to sleep.
- Unique Massage Experience: Wave Form™ Massage uses sound waves to transmit vibrations from the base throughout the mattress to help promote relaxation by easing muscle tension.
- The Adjustable Base Advantage: Take complete control of your sleeping space with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for sitting, reading, working, or watching TV.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.